We value all experience related to web/Sharepoint development but these are our more critical requirements:
- Expert-level ability with AJAX, JS, JSON, DOM scripting, CSS and HTML
- Advanced ability to create table-less layouts using CSS and semantically correct markup
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- In depth understanding of cross-browser, front-end development issues
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop (should be able to convert design comps into HTML/CSS/images)
- Must be flexible and a self-starter
Desired Attributes (nice to have):
- Server-side scripting/programming knowledge
- SharePoint management
- Mobile application development experience
- Intermediate understanding of the SharePoint (WSS3) and SP2010 (BPOS) platforms, its uses and relevant terminology
- Experience implementing SharePoint workflows
- Experience developing custom forms in SharePoint Designer (custom list forms)
Our ideal developer must be able to:
Use Photoshop, Dreamweaver and SharePoint Designer on a daily basis without onsite training in these applications.
- Should be able to implement data views, build SharePoint workflows, and customize master pages.
- Freehand HTML and cross-browser CSS.
- Know what HTML5 and CSS3 are and why they are different than earlier versions.
- Describe what jQuery is, be able to use it, and read/write code based upon it.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org